Did a teacher from your school (or a school you support) receive a One Class at a Time $250 Award from Grubaugh Orthodontics during the 2018-2019 school year?
If yes, your school is eligible to WIN the One Class at a Time Grand Prize! (See the list of eligible schools below.)
Vote using the link below for the teacher that you believe used their $250 award the best. The school with the most votes will WIN $1000 to use for any academic purpose.
Begin voting by clicking this link and then clicking on the video of your school.
Voting is open until August 31st at 10:00 PM EST. One vote per person, per day.
The $1000 prize will be gifted to the winning school in early September. Thank you for your participation & good luck!
List of Schools
Below is a list of schools (27 total) with a teacher who applied for and received a One Class at a Time Award during the 2018-2019 school year and eligible to win the $1,000 prize:
- Bath Middle School
- David Scott Elementary (DeWitt Public)
- EE Knight Elementary (Ovid-Elise Public)
- Gateway North Elementary (St. Johns Public)
- Herbison Woods Elementary (DeWitt Public)
- Pewamo-Westphalia Elementary School
- Riley Elementary (St. Johns Public)
- St. Joseph Catholic School – St. Johns
- Waldron Elementary & Middle School (Fowler Public)
- Eaton Rapids Middle School
- Hayes Middle School (Grand Ledge Public)
- Our Savior Lutheran School
- Potterville High School
- St. Gerard School
- Wacousta Elementary (Grand Ledge Public)
- Waverly Middle School
- Willow Ridge Elementary (Grand Ledge Public)
- Winans Elementary (Waverly Public)
- Gardner International (Lansing Public)
- Horizon Elementary (Holt Public)
- Hope Middle School (Holt Public)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Schools
- Lansing Christian School
- Lewton Global Emersion School (Lansing Public)
- Murphy Elementary (Haslett Public)
- Ralya Elementary School (Haslett Public)
- Whitehills Elementary (East Lansing Public)